100% Wood Wicks that are naturally processed and sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified mills and manufactured right here in the USA.
A FEW YEARS BACK
A few years back when I first started to do my research on supplies and ingredients that I wanted to use in Vibes Candles I came across Wooden Wicks. I haven’t really heard of them since they were so new to the market but they totally interested me. I wanted Vibes Candles to be different, unique and bring the most Vibiest ambiance to your space. Not only are the Wooden Wicks I use 100% wood, they are naturally processed and sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified mills and manufactured right here in the USA. Now that is a VIBE.
ECO-FRIENDLY & CRACKLING
Our eco-friendly Wooden Wicks are known for their crackling sounds, like a mini fireplace as I like to say. Creating the most relaxing and chill Vibe for your space. Our Wooden Wicks also help throw more heat into the wax which means the fragrance throw will be fragrant AF, but not overpowering...it’s just right.
Our Wooden Wicks burn more evenly because of their wide base which creates a shorter and wider flame height. This also keeps the flame height safe for use. They are able to create a large, even melt pool which means no tunneling or unevenness when burning. Also, wooden wicks don’t “mushroom” the way cotton wicks do! That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting.
WOODEN WICK CANDLE-BURNING TIPS
Wooden wicks to need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off or trim the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
• Make sure your wick is always trimmed to between 1/8” – 3/16” before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
• If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
• Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick into the candle.
• Extinguish candle when ½” of wax is remaining.
• Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time. • Follow all Candle Safety Guidelines.
*Wooden Wicks are patented by http://lumetique.com/patents.