Candle Burning Tips
WOODEN WICK CANDLE-BURNING TIPS
Wooden wicks to need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
• Make sure your wick is always trimmed to between 1/8” – 3/16” before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
• If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
• Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick into the candle.
• Extinguish candle when ½” of wax is remaining.
• Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time. • Follow all Candle Safety Guidelines.