DIFFUSER SAFETY & TIPS
Vibes Candles Room Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up your space without the need for flame from a candle or electricity from an electric melt warmer. Simply place the Natural Ratan Reeds into the Vessel and let the fragrance reveal itself. Our diffusers are all hand-poured and last between 3 and 6 months, depending on air conditions that the Diffuser is placed in. There are a number of factors that will affect how long your reed diffuser will last and the amount of fragrance it releases.
These could include:
• Number of reeds used (we recommend using all 10 for a good scent throw)
• The airflow around your diffuser (if close to a fan, air conditioning or an open window the reeds will soak up the fragrance faster).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Unscrew the gold collar of your diffuser vessel.
2. Carefully remove the plug.
3. Insert all reeds into the fragrance oil.
4. Place gold collar over the reeds and screw tightly into place.
5. Place your reed diffuser somewhere suitable in your space on an oil resistant tray, holder. Place it where it won’t be knocked or investigated by curious children or pets. Be sure to keep it well away from electrical appliances too, in case of a spill.
• Do not light the diffuser reeds
• Do not put near mouth or swallow
• Do not allow liquid to come in contact with Skin, Textiles or Finished surfaces. If this happens, wash skin or surfaces immediately with warm soapy water.
• Keep away from heat.
• Ensure your Diffuser/s is/are placed out of reach of children and pets in an area where it will not be easily knocked over. If spilt, the mixture may stain surfaces.
All Vibes Candles / Room Diffuser Fragrance products are used at your own risk. By following these instructions we are confident that you will get the most enjoyment from your purchase. Vibes Candles does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the misuse of its products.
Description provided about crystals and stones is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.