Not just a Wax Warmer but also designed to be used as a decor piece. A multipurpose Vibe! Light the gold tealight candle, place it inside the wax warmer opening, add one wax melt square into the top of the wax warmer and enjoy. Instantly filling your space with a luxurious and ultimate fragrance throw.
Do not overfill your Wax Warmer with Wax Melts, it will overflow.
• 1 Ceramic Wax Warmer, comes with padded feet
• 1 Gold Metal Unscented Tea Light with Wooden Wick
• 1 2.43oz. Wax Melts (6 squares in a pack)
• 1 Box of Matches so you can SET THE VIBE right away!
• The Wax Warmer holds 1 Wax Melt square at a time, any more it WILL overflow
• Put the Tea light Candle in the opening of the Wax Warmer and light
• Enjoy for many hours
• Add more Wax Melts once your first Wax Melt is completed.
• Do not leave your Wax Warmer unattended.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Trim wick before lighting again
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
• A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
• A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
Not just a Wax Warmer but also designed to be used as a decor piece. A multipurpose Vibe!...